T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Its all a matter of preference. Personally, I like them. Have you seen/felt them personally, or are you asking how they feel? To me, they are somewhere between the ultra soft brands like american apperal, and the normal brands like hanes. Their shirts are pretty soft and pretty thin. It all depends what you are looking for. Anvil also has some nice womens tees. that are similar to bella.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like the Bella for the softness, and the standard sizing of their clothes. I sell a lot via internet and when a woman is used to wearing a small, with Bella that is what they are used to. I have found that American Apperal is a bit smaller that what people are thinking.
I have also enjoyed Bella's Men's line called Canvas. Nice shirts.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
curiousgeorge said:
We have been looking into the Bella blank shirts? Do you recommend Bella?
I like them. I'd definitely recommend sampling them (or just buying them outright, but I think it's always worth sampling any brand before making a large order whenever possible).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

We have actually bought a few outright and we like them alot.... I want shirts like the Bella quality and feel for print screening but wanted to know if I can get a similar brand/quality for lower cost....

·
Registered
103 Posts
i order a sample of a black bella fitted tee in large. i liked it a lot! i thought they ran small, so i ordered a large. but after trying it on, i see i could have gotten a medium. so it seems to me the sizing is pretty standard. i, too, would love a cheaper version, but i want a quality shirt, so i will probably go with them. i hear the hanes silver for her are good, too. i also sampled the chromazone by anvil ladies fitted tee. i liked it, too! i loved the faded colors, but they don't come in black :( i got flamingo (pink). the only this is i noticed a little darker color up by the top stitching in the front. picky, picky. :) but it was something a customer might notice. and the hem on the arm wasn't as flat as it could have been. but, other than that, i like the shirt and plan to wear my sample. nice fit for me.

·
Registered
103 Posts
curiousgeorge said:
How would you rate Bella in comparision to American Apparel and District Threads? Hubby and I liked the feel of American Apparel
curious, i didn't order AA because of the price and because others assured me AA wasn't the only viable option. actually the company i'm ordering from led me to the bella and the chromazone/anvil tees. 'm sorry i can't answer your question. all i know is that the bella was something i would be happy with if i had seen it at a store. well, i would probably go for a different style, but that's me, i'm weird like that. but it had a shape, it fit well, and it felt good. price is especially important since i'm doing black tees.

well, let me know how it goes. i don't know anything about district threads. i wanted to check out continental, but they are expensive, too.

btw, it seems that bella makes a longer tee! i'm going to try to find out how much they cost. i love longer tees!

veggie

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
curiousgeorge said:
How would you rate Bella in comparision to American Apparel and District Threads?
AA and Bella are actually pretty comparable - I prefer Bella for political and quality control reasons, but the sizing and fabric etc. is not world's apart. DT I haven't tried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts