T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys! long time no post.

i recently got a keychain (bottle opener type) with a logo on it covered by a squishy clear plastic bubble. I'm guessing the print was done normally and then affixed to the keychain with adhesive, then the clear bubble was applied over it.

I'm trying to find out what in the world these bubble things are and where I can get them!

If you guys have any leads at all, I would REALLY appreciate it. They're PERFECT for a new thing I'm trying to do.

Thanks in advance!

Drew ARA
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.