T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of thinking, I decided that I am going to give it my best shot. I'm gonna buy +- 150 T-shirts good quality and get them printed and then will sell it in a webshop.

I was thinking about American Apparel t-shirts, as they are good quality and I believe that it's for a good price (if you have other suggestions, they are welcome :) )

Decided to look around this forums, where I found TSC Apparel and I was curious what it would cost (if it would be profitable) But the fact is, you have to have a company to register at it, and I can't see the prices now.

So does anybody know what it would cost to buy 150 Organic American Apparel t-shirts with custom labelling and shipping to the Netherlands. If somebody could help me out, it'll be greatly appreciated :)

Niels

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Niels, I just wanted to give you the heads up that I had to move this post out of the forums.

Because the wholesalers keep their wholesale pricing for registered customers only, they get kinda mad when we share that information in the forums :)

We can't give out wholesalers pricing if they choose to keep that info for their customers only.

It's best to just register as a customer and get the pricing directly from them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, didn't know it was wrong.

But the fact is, I cannot register as a customer, I have to have a business, that I don't own yet as I'm seeing if its possible to start it.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Sorry, didn't know it was wrong.

But the fact is, I cannot register as a customer, I have to have a business, that I don't own yet as I'm seeing if its possible to start it.
I understand, unfortunately, that's the rules set by the wholesalers.

Maybe you could contact them directly to explain your situation and they may be able to give you sample pricing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts