T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there

I have this dream to start a small website where I am to sell shirts (just one design though). The eventual income on the shirts should go to cultural activities. Anyway some things concern me.

I have been looking around both this site and searching the internet as well, but I have some unanswered questions.

I am young, and at the moment I only have ~10.000 DKK (~1700 USD) to start up this project. Because of this I almost certainly want to not contact a manufacturer, but instead contact a printing service (such as spreadshirt or tagless-thread-screen-printing).

The problem with spreadshirt is that I think it looks very amateurish to refer to a spreadshirt shop. Also spreadshirt does not offer to relabel their shirts. This is vital for me, as I want people to feel that they buy a special product when they buy the shirt.

Also, are any such services (relabeling) offered in the EU? - preferably with T-shirt printing as well.

And the last - and most important question:
Is it legal -in the EU - to resell rebranded shirts?
I see that the laws refered to on this site are US-laws, and I am not sure they apply in the EU. I am unable to find any Danish laws on this though.

Thanks in advise
s-p

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.