T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good durable fabric spray...i've tried a few including simply spray but have still yet to find something totally suitable and with the results i want...

I know Montana do a spray but its widely know for graiffit and arts and crafts, but i have read people have used it for t-shirts, but havn't had feedback on washing results and durability. I need to make sure that whatever i use is long lasting, so wondered if anyone can give any tips or advice if they have used any good sprays and what work best on t-shirts/tote bags and anything else cotton based.

many thanks

· Registered
50 Posts
I've yet to try any of the fabric paints, but I've been looking into it for a little while. Have you tried Tulip fabric spray paint? Looks like that'll be the first one I try. Care to share the pros and cons of the other products you've tried?

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard bad things about tulip, as in the nozzle is supposed to be pretty poor, as in the spray comes out slightly hit and miss, so you can't get much control over the paint...but then again i have found this with simply spray aswell...

I've used montana in the past on everything but fabric and the quality that the spray comes out is ideal + you can get attachment nozzles to thicken ir thin the outcoming spray.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.