T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Good evening
I just opened a store cafe press so I thought but nothing is there, what am I doing wrong. I uploaded images, nothing there when you go to [my store].

Please tell me what I am doing wrong, I look at the other people on here and theirs look like a site, mine looks like the home page to cafe press

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
....sounds like you may need to configure some things. DU-NO cause i dont have a CP store....

someone here will come along and give you a hand im sure.

CP peeps... wake up. :)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Looks like you need to login to your cafepress account and add products to your store.

You'll need to upload images that you want to use on those products, and then add the image(s) to the products you want to carry in your store.

Once you add the products, they will automatically show up in your cafepress store.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I also opened a cafepress store not to last week. If you did not pay for a service, you own a basic store which is free and looks like Cafepress. Choose the products you would like and then select remove or change image if you want a different image. Download your image to your product and also Tag
your product. Wait a few hours and go to the Market Place and Choice your product which you place your image. Click new on top where it is written best sellers and you should find your image and product. If you do, Your store is set with Cafepress. Hope this Helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's a possibility...did you go into the html section and do anything in there? If you did you may have messed up the script in some way. I did that...I was adding a banner and deleted a crucial <script> ...anyway..I had to go andvchoose a new template to use, then go back and redo anything you have written in the html area.
Maybe that will help. If you didn't do that you may want to contact cafepress with that question...they usually respond in about 24 hours...I've written them twice and they were great to deal with.
Best of luck with the store and being about to SEE the store!
~Hollie~

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh, or I think they give you the option to reset the html area...it says something like "make sure you want to do this because if you are making a mistake you're screwed" or something like that...maybe not those exact words...anyway, you should be able to click that and just start over in the html section...if that's even your problem...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Check the images you have uploaded (they should be in your Image Basket) see if they have a red box around them if so then the image has been "CUPed" this means that they "suspect" your image may be in violation of the user policy. When this happens they prevent the image from being available to keep from being sued. If this has happened email [email protected] and ask them what criteria got you red flagged and see if you can change the image.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts