T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
I use 3g opague same settings "presentation paper, standard, Turn off high speed..
I usually print 1 day before pressing with no problem, never went over 2 days without pressing.
But as i "read" if you have a air tight storage it can go months dont quote me on that press within 2 days.

I also print a file every wed and sat to keep heads wet if business slow. Make a file with the 4 colors CMYK 4x1 inch no more than that you should be able to print on one office paper 4 times by turning and flipping as needed.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
53 Posts
Where do you find and change the speed setting etc? I have been having problems with leaving a track when I print. I've been printing on a4 mostly but the tracking is on my larger papers a3 and 13/19. For the fuller colors I've been using these settings. Matte, best. What should I do different?

· Registered
4,497 Posts
Where do you find and change the speed setting etc? I have been having problems with leaving a track when I print. I've been printing on a4 mostly but the tracking is on my larger papers a3 and 13/19. For the fuller colors I've been using these settings. Matte, best. What should I do different?
Well, above he was saying to use Matte Standard, so I would start with that. Best is no doubt laying down more ink, and more ink can lead to streaking/tracking from buildup on the head (unless you meant it is leaving a white track). When I printed some roll stock, I was getting some head strikes due to a curvature remaining in the media. Perhaps your larger sheets are not laying as flat as they should when feeding through? Something to check.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.