T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got it!:D Talk about FAST shipping! WOW! 3 days and it's at my door here in Hawaii! :eek: Thanks Richard!

Now the prob.:eek: I know that Richard would help. But it's late here and his shop is closed. So I come here to see if any of you can help?

Here's the prob:
Got everything setup per the instructions. Went to do a "nozzle check", and the paper will feed nicely.....but then stop and a "paper" light will flash.:confused: I press the "trash can" button and it will eject the paper out smoothly no prob. Tried this 3 times and still get the same results.:mad: No test print, nothing. Any ideas of what I might be doing wrong? Any help would be most appreciated. It is the long weekend and I do want to get some prints made up. Thanks in advance.

Curt.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You may have already tried this magically delicious fix but... When I am stumped by some seemingly-smarter-than-me-at-the-moment electronic, I have my best luck with shutting everything down for a moment and re-starting.
I'll admit, I offer no Hawking-quality advice but it sure has got me out of a frustrating mess or two.
Good luck! :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like clock work.....I get a call from Richard first thing this morning! On a Saturday! The guy is AWESOME! Printer is WORKING! And it works GREAT!

ADVISE: Don't try to print with the cover open. DUH!:eek:

Thanks Richard! Cobra Ink Rocks!

SoCalGal: Thanks for your reply as well! Your advise was most appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts