T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering were else i might be able to source Biz Collection at a reasonable price I do have an ABN but when i contacted them They said they were not opeing any further accounts at this stage :mad: Guess i am just not big enough (yet) I do have a client that has asked me for a specific type So any help would be appricated.
Has anyone else had sucsess opening accounts with them recently ?

Thanks

·
Registered
582 Posts
Have you asked them, Biz Collection, if they will let you pay when you order rather than set up an account?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Biz are a hard company to get along with. I have tried twice to no avail. Now I will not sell their products as I have to buy through a reseller (Splash Alley) and it is not worth my effort. :mad: Try to talk your customer into another product. cheers Ed

Hi Bungy ,
Yerp sure did said i would be happy to pay up front Still would not let me do it

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ed ,
Thought it may have been just me ! Very poor i have not had any worries with others i have delt with So Goodby Biz Your loss !
One day they may be chasing me ! :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you are in Sydney Area, just drive on their office Alexandria NSW, its easy and you can feel it.
But im not a fan of biz collection, Try Organic Brand you'll loving it .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, try Four Seasons Textile 08 8371 1793 I dont know if they have an outlet in the east. They are a BIZ wholesaler, I guess they would freight there.

Prices
T- Shirts $3 - $5
Polo's $9 up
Sweats $15 up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts