T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
So, @vvamic, where could one find more information (model, source, instructions) on the DIY dual 4720 head 24” printer? Or, better yet, would you recommend an equal quality solution at 13" (would it be worth going down, I just do apparel)?

It would be much appreciated.
adding to your research check here

·
Registered
11 Posts
So, @vvamic, where could one find more information (model, source, instructions) on the DIY dual 4720 head 24” printer? Or, better yet, would you recommend an equal quality solution at 13" (would it be worth going down, I just do apparel)?

It would be much appreciated.
I am sorry but I don’t have much experience with printers other than I mentioned.

You can get more info about these 24” ones from Alibaba.com, just talk to the manufacturers and let them answer your queries.
I can recommed some manufacturers that I deal with and have been in inkjet printer market for more than 10 years at-least.
But I would recommend you try to buy the actual printer locally. Unless you have experience with industrial inkjet printers.

You need supplies too, so make sure you can get them locally too, importing in small quantities can be a hassle.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
You can find Chinese DTF ink's for like 20-40USD/Liter (white is usually around 10% more). My ink's are slightly more expensive and probably the best you can find in market for DTF within reasonable price.
I had a look earlier on myself and it's true, Chinese ink prices are now ridiculously low.
I already have all the equipment to do this, so I'll give it a go.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am sorry but I don’t have much experience with printers other than I mentioned.

You can get more info about these 24” ones from Alibaba.com, just talk to the manufacturers and let them answer your queries.
I can recommed some manufacturers that I deal with and have been in inkjet printer market for more than 10 years at-least.
But I would recommend you try to buy the actual printer locally. Unless you have experience with industrial inkjet printers.

You need supplies too, so make sure you can get them locally too, importing in small quantities can be a hassle.
Well, your recommended manufacturer from China would certainly be better than me gambling on one in the dark.

A major part of the appeal is the economics, going local would break the piggy bank, probably defeat the whole purpose once it gets near DTG money. No experience with industrial inkjets, but motivated to learn, capable, and will accept my own risks, understood. Supplies - I'm sure I can figure those out one way or another.

I don't want to put you on the spot, but I'm intrigued. You can PM me if you don't want to publicly float your Chinese vendor. Thank you.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts