T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Well .. introduction hmm , my name is Tony and I live in Mount Gambier South Australia.

I have always wanted to start a 'clothing label' and finally found the time and inspiration to design the logo's and start on the website.

It has taken me a few years to come up with a concept that is unique .. but now I need to find out about printing, tshirts and caps etc.

I stumbled across this community on google .. and it seems like it could be a good place to start.

I am hoping to make some contacts in Australia to help with supply of T-shirts and printing, but I am pretty much a 'noob' when it comes to the industry .. so if your patient ... and in Oz ... feel free to contact me!

Cheers

Tony

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi,

Well .. introduction hmm , my name is Tony and I live in Mount Gambier South Australia.

I have always wanted to start a 'clothing label' and finally found the time and inspiration to design the logo's and start on the website.

It has taken me a few years to come up with a concept that is unique .. but now I need to find out about printing, tshirts and caps etc.

I stumbled across this community on google .. and it seems like it could be a good place to start.

I am hoping to make some contacts in Australia to help with supply of T-shirts and printing, but I am pretty much a 'noob' when it comes to the industry .. so if your patient ... and in Oz ... feel free to contact me!

Cheers

Tony
Dear Tony,

Nice to meet you here in T-shirtforum.

This is a very good place to learn more about the industry. Find it and enjoy to learn.

Glad to help if i can in future.

Good luck!

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts