T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for viewing this post. I am working on a small start up company with a cousin and a friend of mine. Were mainly doing this for fun, to make clothes we individually would like to wear, as well as sale to a few friends of our own. We are trying to understand the best method to get artwork printed on shirts, figure out weather creating a relationship with a manufacturer or buying bulk would be better as well as find shirts that are all around comfortable. I would appreciate any help. Posting a response here is fine, if you would like to email me privatly me email is [email protected] thank you!:)

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
first...get a resale cert..and business lic...get legit like most of us...forget about establishing a 'relationship' with manufacturer..chances are you are not likely doing the quality that would warrant this now...you would need thousands to get foot in the door...with a resale cert. you can order wholesale from most any of the vendors...IF you can show you are truly in the business. Just starting out, get a heat press. a decent printer with pigment inks and software to make image to print to the transfer paper..forget about office supply store that handle low end transfer paper. Or you can outsource your designs to one of our vendors and then press to your own shirt..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.