T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Well, what does one say here? My name is Jeff and J Janess Design is my.....Our business. It is a family thing. Yes. This is the "Family Business" Sounds like something out of the God Father. We are new to this business and really are mostly having fun at this time. With incomes from other sources we don't have to depend on this one to support the family. It only has to support the college tuition and at $28,000 a year, I need all the help I can get. OUCH!
So if you haven't figured it out, I am a talker and love to talk and learn more about the people I serve so as to offer them a product that really reflects who they are. I enjoy learning more about the people I deal with and just having fun at what I am doing right now. So I am always open to sugestions and questions and if you just need to vent because your supplier just shiped you a case of BVD's instead of Beefy Tee's.:eek: HAHAHAHA.

I am looking forward to meet and share horror stories and even the funny ones to. Its all about having fun because if you aint havin fun, you might as well be working and no ones wants to do that. :p

Have a great Day...
Jeff

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the weclome. Really my son is the one who is doing the most work with the T-shirts. We are a family business and each of us has their own special area of interest. We also do tiles in portraits and murals, coffee mugs and just about anything we can get our hands on that is sublimatable. We are just starting out but we will branch out in other ways such hand painted tiles and kiln fired articles as well. It is mostly for fun but we realize this is a business as well. But like we all have said, "If it aint fun, Don't do it.' HAHAHA.

Well I thank you all again for you welcome and hope we can be help to each other. You all have a wonderful day.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Rodney said:
Hi Jeff, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Fun and t-shirts go hand in hand for sure :)
some one told me that John Candy did a show on Second City Television where his character was a guy trying to sell the TV Network boss an idea he had for a network show.

The show idea was about and around this Guy who made one-offs in a custom t-shirts store. If you know John Candy.... this would be a blast to watch.

does this SCTV episode really exist anyone ? i would like to get my hands on it and buy it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have never heard of it but it would be a good one to see. John Candy was one of the most funniest ones I have seen.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have to say of all the forums I have been to, You all are the most friendly and inspiring. I really like the idea of the family business. My son is truely the T-Shirt Gooroo of the family. He has a wonderfully worped mind like his dad. HAHAHAHA. What can I say. The apple don't fall far from da tree now do it. HEHEHE.

I have been reading some of the other post out there and sharing them with my son and he is getting lots of ideas and is so ready to try all kinds of things. Its great to see him so excited about this. We are doing so many other things along with the t-shirts. The shirts is only one part and it really is his.

Well. Again thanks for the welcome and I look forward to chatting with you all more. From time to time my son or wife and even my daughter may post under my name. Like I said, its a family affair. Have a great day all, :)

Jeff ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts