T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi I am new to T-shirt forums,
I am using chromablast paper & its leaving a glue on the shirt as it is impossible to weed everywhere, Has anyone changed temperature or time on heat press to make glue less visible ?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, i'm from romania and I just bought an epson stylus sx 115 with ciss adaptor and heatpress machine, and wanna make some fine good t-shirts,but only a problem, here we have only 3-4 distribuitors of heattrasferpaper and they all told me that the paint will last only 10 washes... and also they don't know what kind of sublimatioan paint do i need, it's so wierd they are a little slouch... anyway, please can someone tell me if there's a much stronger durable paper than chromablast? and what kind of ink do i need? thank you for your time, felix :)
www.bindiribli.ro if you wanna join or see ,thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, i'm from romania and I just bought an epson stylus sx 115 with ciss adaptor and heatpress machine, and wanna make some fine good t-shirts,but only a problem, here we have only 3-4 distribuitors of heattrasferpaper and they all told me that the paint will last only 10 washes... and also they don't know what kind of sublimatioan paint do i need, it's so wierd they are a little slouch... anyway, please can someone tell me if there's a much stronger durable paper than chromablast? and what kind of ink do i need?
now i have dye ink, and want to make printing with any kind of ink or paper,just tu last longer, on bumbac t-shirts,white, is it possible? thank you for your time, felix :)
www.bindiribli.ro if you wanna join or see ,thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.