T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching on the forum and online but can't find exactly what I'm looking for.

Trying to build a site for a new t shirt company more on the fashion side than novelty. I want a flash header and want a forum built in. I have no idea who to turn to (w/o dropping a ton of cash). i have basic skills in dreamweaver, photoshop, and illustrator but don't know flash (yet).

I want my products to scroll left to right; similar to this but if it needs to be a simplified verson.
Abercrombie & Fitch > Men

For the flash header; it really could just be a slideshow for product pictures similar to this:
Welcome to Punishment Athletics® - Punishment Athletics®

Anyone with some experience have some advice?

Thanks for any advice.
Darren

·
Registered
75 Posts
you need to look into joomla and also fireboard both free to use and easy to use as well..

Flash thats overated.. man

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check for tutorials on youtube and google, almost everything dealing with design programs is available for free with a lil searching. And the flash based header on punishment is'nt very complex its just like a rotating gif but made in flash for better effects ie fading and text added. Do some searches and you will find what you need and you already posses good technical skills so learning a basic function of some diferent programs will be a piece of cake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts