T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
One thing I would do is make your text bigger. It is kind of small right now, particularly on the home page. It also looks like you're getting your online catalogs from your supplier. Do they offer any personalization options that would allow you to make the catalogs look more like the rest of your site. The catalog for promotional products is obviously very different.

You also don't have any information about your company or who you are. Customers like to form a connection. I would recommend writing an "about us" page that tells who you are, how you started and what you do.

Also, I'd take the Administration link off the bottom menu. That looks like it's the controls to your site, and you don't want just anyone to be able to access those.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Need some feedback on our site www.lighthouse-promo.com

We are actually getting ready to update and are looking for best methods/ideas
Hello: Overall, a very "to the point" website.
Some things I would change:

1.) Lose the floating animated banner. IMO animations are annoying.

2.) It may be more professional to get a virtual email set up since you own the domain, www.lighthouse-promo.com. For example: [email protected]

3.) I would maybe start your main page with examples of your work and a small amount of text. Save the text info for an "ABOUT US" page.

4.) I believe an (800) number can be setup for as little as $5 per month and routed to your main number. That might generate more calls from all over the country, rather than just the local guys.

5.) Google maps (maps.google.com) has a feature where you can put in your location and then link to the live map from your website. I believe users can put in their address, and get driving directions to your store.

6.) Try making the background color the light yellow color, and then making the button links a different color (Orange? Red?)

I hope this helps....

·
Registered
18 Posts
  • Don't use Time New Roman font on the internet. Use Arial or Verdana.

• Don't make the font bold unless it's a title or header.

• You spelled ensure wrong in your final paragraph (you spelled it "insure").

• Reduce the spaces between each paragraph on your homepage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts