T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls, I'm having a guy build a website for me, its going to be something like teetonic.com or designbyhumans.com but I need a cool name, Ineed your help, I've registerred few domains, I'll tell you what they are, can you either tell me whats your favorite choice or send me a good name that I could use, I'm desperate. thanks guys.

here's the names that I have registerred so far. I just don't know which one to host.

HABITUALINK.COM

INKCRADLE.COM

MODERNTEE.COM

SUBLIMEINK.COM

Vividtee.com

you can also email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys.

· Registered
7 Posts
As far as my experience in several web designing projects, most of my clients like having simple and clearer web name. Where I presume that most consumers will tend to easily remember your website name if it's easily pronouce or spelled and maybe unique.

In my opinion, HABITUALINK.COM sounds somewhat off the topic which doesn't reflect the kind of business you're operating. Instead, I can rougly relate to the kind of product you're selling with INKCRADLE.COM, MODERNTEE.COM and VIVIDTEE.COM. As the words had already implied what your website is all about. It's actually important to have a clear, simple and unique (if possible) name if you're just starting off.

The reason is really simple - With the HUGE numbers of T-Shirt website links out there, how are you going to attract your online buyers to even CLICK onto your website link in the first place?

Personally, I actually like SUBLIMEINK.COM just because it sounds cool. :p

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, I'm stuck on the name thing and the website is like 2 weeks from being published, man talk about stress. I have no Idea what would sound good?? maybe someone out there has a good name?

Mariusz

· Registered
43 Posts
teetime, teerific, mr. tee, to tee or not to tee?, artful ink, inklink, inkling, teevision, tee with me.

some of them may get a laugh but im just going off the top of my head, some of them are kinda catchy. catchy is good :)

jason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.