T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! What I am trying to do is create more "Life" to our website and I really can't think of much else to do but maybe change the fonts up a little bit or add a little color to it. Right now I feel that it is a little bland... However, I don't want to have all these flashy adds neither, I've read that it only distracts the customer and becomes annoying to them. But I am stuck as to what else I can do. Please help!

· Registered
2,475 Posts
Here is the link to the site:

www.customlogousa.com

Your feedback is appreciated!
Site looks fine, the only thing that I see is that the nav bar at the very top above the logo is getting lost, I could barely see it other than that looks fine.

i think your site looks nice and clean. it's true you could probably use some more color though.
He just posted the site URL what site were you looking at?

· Registered
988 Posts
I think the site is decent, it is a clean site and easy to navigate.

One thing I would consider is changing the page background color. The gray is kind of monotonous and really doesn't go all that well with your logo or the rest of the colors on the site.
hummm... Interesting. I think the gradient background is the best part. I actually like the site, and as mentioned I did not see those top links at all. I guess there are many ways you go on this but I think it works.

I clicked his name and then clicked 'Visit 100percentcotton's homepage!' :p
I learned something new today!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.