T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know of a couple websites where u can basically pick a set up with all the buttons and pictures and things already done, and u pick the theme that u want and then put in your info... then tah dah it's done!

The ones i know of aren't quite what I want...

Do u chicks and dudes know of any good ones? Obviously ones that have free shop/store set ups?

Thanks nerds.

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums

· Registered
2,907 Posts
I have Tried Webs, Weebly, and Wix, and of the three I liked Wix better. Weebly is a good place "If" you are not doing e-commerce. The e-commerce works well if you only have one product to sell which is why I use it for my Mothers Antique shop but for clothing it does not have variants so if you have a design that comes in various colors and sizes you will have input the same product over and over for each color and each size of that one shirt design. (or you can use paypal buttons) but I guess since it is free you can't have it all. I only used the free version of Webs and was not impressed, nor was I disappointed, but they do have variants which is a good thing, pretty easy to set up but I needed more. Wix I loved, very easy to work with, and you can do some really cool things. Just move things around, add some text and your images and you're done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.