T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just one major question! Is placing your design on websites for those companies to use and print a feasible idea? and if it is; what do you folks think about www.spreadshirt.comI don't have the means to acquire T-shirt printing machinery but as a student do you think that this is a feasible idea??
Thanks!!
Zhada

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Spreadshirt is an excellent option. They offer an excellent product with their plot printing. The other option if you dont want to put out an uprfront investment is cafepress. Cafepress is similar to spreadshirt, however it offers a much more customizable store.

In my opinion plot printing is of better quality than cafepress's direct printing method, but of the two I would still choose cafepress, becuase of the customizability of the store.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the assistance jdr8271
I really appreciate it.

traxmahn3 said:
Hi just one major question! Is placing your design on websites for those companies to use and print a feasible idea? and if it is; what do you folks think about www.spreadshirt.comI don't have the means to acquire T-shirt printing machinery but as a student do you think that this is a feasible idea??
Thanks!!
Zhada

1 - 3 of 3 Posts