T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone on here that would be interested in setting up an os commerce , or just a basic e-commerce site for me. I've been working on my clothing company for over a year now, and have an enormous following along the east coast. If your from NYC or Philly chances are you have seen my product in retail stores, but I am yet to launch my website. I own the domain and paid for hosting for the next 3 years. I already have the basic layout of my site planned, and am looking for someone who would like to basically set up and possibly do design and maintenance, almost as a side job. Keep in mind this is a clothing company, not a novelty t shirt site. So far I have the site down to a basic 4 pages.

Any one interested either pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]. If you think your up for the task I’d appreciate it if you have prior work or a webpage you have done previously as a reference.

I am offering a one time flat rate pay, or a lifetime commission contract, and will give full details upon response.

If replying by e-mail, please be sure to let me know what forum you are from, because I have posted on a few others, but would like to find someone from here.

Thanks

Big - E

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Eric, I just wanted to let you know that I moved your post out of the forums because we don't allow service requests like that in the forum (see the little note that's above the posting box):

Do NOT Post Self Promotional URLs, Advertisements or Service Requests. It is against our Forum Guidelines.
We may open up a "classifieds" type area later on, but for now, you may want to check out places like ifreelance.com, designoutpost.com, elance.com or rentacoder.com (I really like designoutpost).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts