T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
935 Posts
very nice design but th eonly thing that really gets me is that your flash banner replays every time i click on a different page, if i had a slow computer (many users do) then i might leave the site because every page will take forever to load your little flash movie.

also a clicked add to cart, and something KINDA happened, but you dont have a shopping cart box anywhere to show me that anything was added.

· Registered
43 Posts
Hello
I like the site, real nice colours, well thought out, who designed it ?.My only problem is I wouldn't want to get the free healing stones, as I don't believe that stones can heal etc. Why not have the focus word on the front of the T-shirt, which is where I would prefer it, or give people the choice inside or outside.

Regards Obeseman

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also a clicked add to cart, and something KINDA happened, but you dont have a shopping cart box anywhere to show me that anything was added.

you're right about there being no cart but when you "add to cart" there is large green text at the top of the product that says "item successfully added"

is that what you are looking for? thanks for the feedback :)

mikey

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello
who designed it ?.My only problem is I wouldn't want to get the free healing stones, as I don't believe that stones can heal etc. Why not have the focus word on the front of the T-shirt, which is where I would prefer it, or give people the choice inside or outside.
thanks for taking the time to check it out... as for the stones, i can see your point of view... :) my thought on this is that if they have a meaning which has been passed on for sooooo long, at the very least, they are a reminder of whatever it is that they represent...if that makes sence.. :p

our concept is that your "inside" world creates your "outside" world or your thoughts create your reality! thats why the word is on the "inside"plus in some cases, lets say me and my motorcycle, if i was to wear a shirt that says LOVE on the outside i would never hear the end of it...lol... (not that i really care what others think but you know what i mean) BUT... if its on the inside no one is the wiser and it becomes soooo much more personal to medoes this make sence? lol...

thanks again for the feedback...

cheers,

mikey

PS, the designers name is Jesse from divinedesigns.ca

· Registered
1,162 Posts
It looks very professional, I like the site.
When I clicked SHOP I saw about 18 of the pictures missing, with a text where the image should be : Picture not available.
When I go to the cart, what does PST GST means ?.
Good luck.

· Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the rest of the pics will be posted later this week when we go live :)

as for pst/gst, thats the taxes that we have up here in ontario! but im glad you said that because we are NOT to charge you that... only otarians... ill get my guy on it!

cheers

· Registered
1,505 Posts
One thing I noticed was that there didn't seem to be any explanation of what sort of shirts your logos were on. Are they 100% cotton, a blend, what? Usually that information shows up when you click a specific item.

Also, the PST and GST showed up for me, and did not go away when I created an account. Also, your shopping cart does not appear to be secure, no https, no padlock symbol, no visible SSL certificate. This would be a huge red flag for me. I will never enter my credit card information into a site that is not secure. You guys shoudl probably chceck that out.

· Registered
1,930 Posts
so we looked after the security lock stuff... How does everyone now feel about our site? Would you feel confident buying from it?
Are you saying the security issue is fixed? :confused: I'm still not seeing the https and if I don't see that by the time I get to the create account page that usually scares me away.

If I add the "s" after "http" I get this message:

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.