T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
everyone has come to the basic consensus that Lafraise.com has a great site, and i think the reason boils down to layout, all their shirts are on the front page where you can also automatically buy the t-shirt. It's a great concept, think I might include it into my site redesign. MY question is tho that glarkware has something called "e-cards" that you can send to your friends, anyone find those particularly useful or that it helps generate leads/sales?

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Tshirtcrib said:
everyone has come to the basic consensus that Lafraise.com has a great site
Err... no we haven't. I for one have never liked LaFraise's website.

(and currently it doesn't render properly in my browser, which makes things even worse)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Solmu said:
Err... no we haven't. I for one have never liked LaFraise's website.

(and currently it doesn't render properly in my browser, which makes things even worse)
I don't dislike it, but it certainly isn't as amazing as a lot of people are saying it is. Almost too bright and colorful, and the links for important stuff like shipping prices and sizing charts are hidden in vague image icons.

This probably all boils down to the fact that there is no such thing as a perfect website =)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.