T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Chris said:
http://www.glarkware.com/

Sorry if it's been posted before, but I honestly can't see anything wrong with any of the designs or the site itself.. What do you think, Solmu?
As the grumpiest one here, eh? :D

Yeah, Glarkware is definitely one of the better t-shirt websites. I've often wished they printed on shirts I could wear :(

I especially love their description for the Khan shirt.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It's not a design that other stores should emulate, no. Sure the title of this thread is hyperbole, but I imagine that was the point.

But in terms of not being an actively bad design (there are flaws, but they're not that important really) and, most importantly, having its own style and feel it does a good job. Too many sites look the same. Half of the sites Bougie mentioned for example can't really be differentiated from one another (I'm not saying they aren't good, but they're not unique).

Admittedly differentiating yourself by being flawed isn't a great idea, but some of the things other people don't like (i.e. overly textual descriptions) I actually regard as features.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Tshirtcrib said:
everyone has come to the basic consensus that Lafraise.com has a great site
Err... no we haven't. I for one have never liked LaFraise's website.

(and currently it doesn't render properly in my browser, which makes things even worse)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.