T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
to me , this site is not really that great. The design is decent, but there are some things I dont like:

The header image doesnt tell anything about the site. When your selling something, its not good to be cute and artistic. Its good to be uprfont (this is the shirt Im selling, this is how much it costs, and heres how you buy it. I also dont like the product pages for this same reason. They give an entire essay before each shirt about the meaning of the shirt, and have the buy buttons at the bottom of the page. "I want you to buy more ribbons" really doesnt need any explanation. This site is OK, but is not perfect by any means.

With ecommerce, its not about seducing your potential customers...its about WAM! BAM! SLAM! this is what I have to offer! If you dont like it move to the next site. People on average will spend less than a minute on your site. Do you want them to spend that minute reading text or looking at products?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.