T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, Happy Printing. Got a question for all your waterbased printing gurus.

Ive done discharge white on black shirts, however i did a red job on black shirt with discharge. Im using Ryonets waterbased mixing system. I used clear discharge base and mixed my red pms ratio in, however the red just didnt pop. I heard or so a video where they mixed in some white discharge to make it pop, are you guys mixing in some white discharge base with your clear to make it pop more, if so what are your ratios. I tried to mix my pms red using clear base and added some white, i think i did almost 50/50 but than my red was pink, all the white in there. Any tips would be great.

Thanks.

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use Matsui Neo series with the bright discharge base. The colors are so bright and soft excecialy the red. I don't like printing plastisol anymore after using matusi discharge.

Good to know, i have never ordered inks through them, i get my stuff from ryonet which there waterbased is matsui? But they only offer a discharge base, and discharge white base? No Bright Discharge Base?

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey everybody, Happy Printing. Got a question for all your waterbased printing gurus.

Ive done discharge white on black shirts, however i did a red job on black shirt with discharge. Im using Ryonets waterbased mixing system. I used clear discharge base and mixed my red pms ratio in, however the red just didnt pop. I heard or so a video where they mixed in some white discharge to make it pop, are you guys mixing in some white discharge base with your clear to make it pop more, if so what are your ratios. I tried to mix my pms red using clear base and added some white, i think i did almost 50/50 but than my red was pink, all the white in there. Any tips would be great.

Thanks.

Got my answer, in my CMS mixing software, there is a 5% boost feature, that boost the pigmant up. Think thats were i went wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.