T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,
I am new here, i have a DTG K3 and had the error E=000 so i ran few searches and i think i need to reset the waste ink pad. I have the program to do it but the printer is not turning on so i can run the program. It shows Refer to manual E=000. I tried running the program but it showed a connection error. Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
404 Posts
i mean when i turn it on it only shows "Refer to manual E=000"
The error 000 is indeed the inkpad reset , when this shows up the machine just locks up! to reset it you must have the correct r1900 maintenance software and as soon as you run it on your computer it will unlock the printer , if you can't connect properly then check your usb connections and maybe re-install the software ;)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Wait a sec. Do you mean you need to reset the waste ink as it thinks it's full? If you have a DTG Kiosk, there is a switch to reset it and a procedure to do so. You do not reset this unit like an epson. Or have you done that already and this is something else entirely?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for answering buddy. What's the proper maintenance program? and yes i have done this before but i forgot how:( all i remember is running the program (AdjProg) and i have photos how to reset the waste pad but it's not working.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Wait a sec. Do you mean you need to reset the waste ink as it thinks it's full? If you have a DTG Kiosk, there is a switch to reset it and a procedure to do so. You do not reset this unit like an epson. Or have you done that already and this is something else entirely?

The DTG Kiosk (1 and 2) is a different printer from a Kiosk 3.

_

·
Registered
481 Posts
Whoops. Gotcha. I read the title, which said kiosk. I see now it's a kiosk 3 we are talking about here. Sorry, no personal experience to share on that one. Sorry to have interjected my opinions in error. Hope you find a fast resolution to this issue...

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Whoops. Gotcha. I read the title, which said kiosk. I see now it's a kiosk 3 we are talking about here. Sorry, no personal experience to share on that one. Sorry to have interjected my opinions in error. Hope you find a fast resolution to this issue...

We see it happen all the time because all the smaller model DTG brand printers have Kiosk in their names. Including the HM-1 Kiosk. :)
_

·
Registered
404 Posts
thanks for answering buddy. What's the proper maintenance program? and yes i have done this before but i forgot how:( all i remember is running the program (AdjProg) and i have photos how to reset the waste pad but it's not working.
hi , message me your email and I'll send you the one I have for the K3 R1900 ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.