T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been using wassatch rip software for my prints until recently. Dave from Kornit in WI told me that I just neeed to save it as a tiff and send it to the machine. My prints have been coming out purple looking using the TIFF process. Does anyone have an idea for a way to fix this?:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told that we were trained wrong on wasatch setup in photoshop and that all I needed to do was to save as a TIFF and sendit to the kornit. Less steps to do and simpler to manage all of the files. Most of the prints are coming out ok, but there have been a few that come out with too much M in them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This is the difference issue between Wassatch and TIFF. Because Wassatch is rip software that to making the job for printing to printer but TIFF is file format of your Graphics. Your problem are come 2 things as below.
1. Your Wassatch did not correct setting with color setting while rip the job for your printer. That means is your color profile incorrect.
2. You must having color profile (CMS) with your media as this case is your shirt.

It will correct your Magenta problem..

Theera Manmak

1 - 8 of 8 Posts