T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm curious to hear what experience anyone has had with how Warp Drive affects curing time for water-based inks. I am currently printing with water-based ink and air drying the shirts, then curing with a household iron by ironing over the design slowly for 3 minutes with a piece of parchment paper over the design. It has worked surprisingly well for over a year now as far as the quality of the final product and the way the shirts wash over time, but it is becoming extremely inefficient as our business grows. We are currently selling about 600-700 shirts per month, so that is a LOT of time spent ironing. Can anyone give me first-hand information about how warp drive speeds up the curing process using either an iron or a heat press? We are not currently in the position to get a conveyer dryer because of space constraints, but that is hopefully coming in the not too distant future. For now we need an intermediate solution that will speed up our process without sacrificing the quality o four products. Thanks in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts