T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

Just got in to run this machine up and I immediately got this message with the power button blinking. I can still do head cleanings and so forth but I'm not sure why I'm getting this error. We just got a BRAND new capping station last month. Is this message just a signal error? Is there another pump within the machine?

Last month, when I was having issues with the capping station, it was not drawing out ink from the print head and I figured out it was something with the pump. Why didn't this message show before when I was having problems with my old capping station?
@cavedave?

Edit: I've been printing with no problem through this message. Even turned off the machine and turned it back on and the message was still there. Pump seems to be working fine to me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The printer has an end of life counter for particular components, pump life is one of them, these counters can be reset to 0, suggest you contact your dealer and ask for the procedure for re setting.

However machine will function normally.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok just an update. It seems like the counter finally reached it's max and now the printer won't properly start up without the error "Err162 E Pump Life". PLEASE! I need to know how to fix this problem ASAP. This is vital!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You have to enter "counter mode". press and hold left,down,right button and turn on the printer. After that enter to pump counter and reset it to 0.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts