T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new who sells a vinyl machine and whats it called that you can use three or four ink at one time and not use four peices of vinyl too make a decal or sticker? would that maybe be called ink plotter cutter? thank you for your help :)
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.