T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you a screen printer and do you want to make some EXTRA cash?

I am putting my website up for sale:

http://www.oneoffclothing.com

Here is a review of the site:

http://preshrunk.info/2005/08/oneoff-clothing.php

I am looking for a buyer for my screen printing website. Can you screenprint or are you interested in screenprinting? Have you always wanted to own your own clothing business?

I built this company over 1 year ago and have moved on to other larger scale projects. This site has over 200 unique visitors per day and has sold over 100 retail orders in a single day. At this time, the site continues to average over $100 per day despite the fact that I spend 0$ for advertising and have not updated in a while. Also, I have managed to gain a top ranking for American Apparel, oneoff, graphics, and screen printing in google and other top search engines like yahoo.

I'd be willing to sell the working website. I also have an entire range of screen printing equipment for sale. Basically a full shop. If you need a space to rent, I can also provide an entire wherehouse located in Orange County.

If you are interested in starting your own clothing company, or you are interested in owning your own web asset to gain some additional revenue then this would be a perfect opportunity.

Everything is automated and basically the orders are emailed to any address that is specified. The entire order information is easily imported into Quickbooks for all bookkeeping and the money is automatically transferred into a business bank account.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I do not have any financing resources available. This would have to be a one time transaction. I'm sure a simple bank loan could be obtained if the individual has good credit.

This would be an ideal situation for somebody that wants to start their own shop. If you own your own home and you have a decent sized garage and patio, then it would be an immediate asset.

Forwarding the orders... well I hadn't really thought about that yet. Probably due to the nature of our business, which is oneoff (no minimums - everything is made to order based on the customer's preferences). In order for a forwarding solution to be available the printer would have to have a no minimum order policy.

Hey if you or anybody else wants to take over the printing of my business, then let's talk about it and I can send you all the screens and artwork.

I'm basically seriously looking into a quick solution because I already have a new project in full swing and I need to take some action soon, because I am totally swamped and a couple of weeks behind in sending out printed orders.

I would be willing to discuss the purchase of the equipment, purchase of the website if you already own equipment, or if you want to purchase the equipment and then I can forward the orders to you that might be a viable solution. Or just buy the whole thing from me at once.

I even have a space you could sub-let from me 2000 square foot wherehouse in Orange County, CA (2 stories- 2 bathrooms).

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I just wanted to let you know that I moved your post out of the forum because we currently do not allow "advertisements or service requests (like screen printing) in the main forum areas. Once you have 15 posts, you can make a service request post in our "classifieds" area of t-shirtforums.

You may also want to try the classified forums at http://boards.screenprinters.net

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts