T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They must be Australian made and certified 100% organic cotton Ts. I need 20 each of Women's M/L/XL and Men's XL/2XL. Quote a reasonable wholesale price for the lot. If price is right then you can expect repeat orders.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you.
We don't offer the product you are after, but since I've been involved with apparel production and printing for a while now, I was puzzled by the the combination of words "Australian made", "organic cotton", and "cheap" :) I was just wondering how realistic your expectations are. Especially, in the light of recent Fair Work changes to Australian Fashion and Textile industry.

Have a look at Certton - they have Australian made organic cotton t-shirts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx. I know and already have Certtons price lists and samples. It's really quite simple Made in Australia, Certified fair wear, GOTS, ECA organic Ts quoted at the cheapest wholesale price. There are cheaper quotes than Certton.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't think you'll find Australain made organic for anything thing less than around $10 each on a small order like that...You might see some love when you order 500-1000+. We used certton and earth positive some times. Earth positive was the cheapest ($10-$11) of all the organics certton carry. Hanes do an organic for around $6 (will check exact price tomorrow) but there not Aust made as do AS colour which is a really nice fit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.