T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
I noticed you have another post with a similar issue. I think you might benefit by changing your workflow.

For example instead of thinking about working with the pictures you are taking think about taking what you can use OUT of the picture and rebuilding or re-creating what you can't use.

For example if you can you use the eagle you have there select the white, copy and past to a different file and then find a similar font, do what you need to do to the text layout and add the new text to the eagle you lifted from the photo.

You will almost always find it easier to just dupe a layout than try to get a decent vector type print from a photo. I do this kind of thing for customers all day and it's always easier to sell a customer a similar font than try to dork a photo of a tshirt into a decent print.

After all your time is money isn't it.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are so right I am stuck on trying to do the same thing my time is money and spending alot of unnessery time on this. Thanks again:)
I noticed you have another post with a similar issue. I think you might benefit by changing your workflow.

For example instead of thinking about working with the pictures you are taking think about taking what you can use OUT of the picture and rebuilding or re-creating what you can't use.

For example if you can you use the eagle you have there select the white, copy and past to a different file and then find a similar font, do what you need to do to the text layout and add the new text to the eagle you lifted from the photo.

You will almost always find it easier to just dupe a layout than try to get a decent vector type print from a photo. I do this kind of thing for customers all day and it's always easier to sell a customer a similar font than try to dork a photo of a tshirt into a decent print.

After all your time is money isn't it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.