T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there,

im in the process of buying t'shirts, and i chosen to purchase teh american apparel tees, as i think they they would be good and the are a well fitted tees, the 2001. unless some of you know any other company that are as good or better. anyway....i want to set up a whole sale account...but its asking for tax and business number...which i don't have, so what do i do??? p.s im from the UK.

thank you

· Registered
32 Posts
hi there,

im in the process of buying t'shirts, and i chosen to purchase teh american apparel tees, as i think they they would be good and the are a well fitted tees, the 2001. unless some of you know any other company that are as good or better. anyway....i want to set up a whole sale account...but its asking for tax and business number...which i don't have, so what do i do??? p.s im from the UK.

thank you
As you're in the UK it might also be worth looking at Continental Clothing UK - Home its easy to set up an account with them online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.