T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8,073 Posts
I use a sunie press...needed one quick...so took a chance...they are close. so far so good but I don't think I would buy a cutter from them because that is an entirely different machine, more complicated and parts availability questionable. A press is relative simple. Also you need to have a good software program to drive the cutter and I am not sure about sunie's. besides US Cutter, I would check out Roger at heatpressvinyl.com Just don't get roped into a chinese cutter from ebay..

· Registered
445 Posts
I use a sunie press...needed one quick...so took a chance...they are close. so far so good but I don't think I would buy a cutter from them because that is an entirely different machine, more complicated and parts availability questionable. A press is relative simple. Also you need to have a good software program to drive the cutter and I am not sure about sunie's. besides US Cutter, I would check out Roger at heatpressvinyl.com Just don't get roped into a chinese cutter from ebay..
well isn't that something to say charles? there is nothing wrong with uscutter cutters. as far as being chinese made u would be surprised how many name brand cutter r so called chinese made. the parts for uscutters machines r readily available if needed, the tech support is outstanding and they have a user forum well established and friendly.

too me, obviously u haven't done ur homework because if u had u wouldn't have made an unfound statement like this.

now back to reguluary scheduled programming.:D

· Registered
445 Posts
I want to buy a vinyl cutter from sunie. I need to know if this is a good choice if your on a budget. also i want to know if it is hard to set up. I never used one before.
Thank you.
fox run, if ur budget is limited, i would also suggest us cutter. i own one and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another when the time comes. they have a very established tech and forum, with people eager to help.

yes to anyone that had never used a cutter, u might be challenged on the setup as was i but i when to the forum and was immediately helped up and running in about 5 minutes. of course it was because i have never used a cutter and didn't know the mechanics of the machine. now i help other people with theirs if need be.

good luck in ur venture, but let me say this in closing. i was reluctant to purchase from them but knew at the time i needed the machine, my budget was tight also. i have never regretted my purchase of a p cut 630 cte. from us cutters.

btw, they also sell graphtec cutters.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.