T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just introduced myself in the Member Introductions forum yesterday, and someone told me that this forum was a good place to get feedback about your website. I have been designing and building this website for a few months, so I think it's pretty good, but I know there is room for improvement.

One thing that isn't ideal right now is that it's not database-driven, and checkout is only possible with an external PayPal shopping cart.

Besides that, what do you all think?

WalkieTalkieTees.com

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I posted in your other thread, but I just visited your website again and took a closer look at the "hell toupée"!!! HA HA! I think your website is great. It's clean and easy to navigate ... the photos are great. I agree PayPal is not an ideal solution but it's also not the end of the world. My only suggestion is to remove the link from the sizing chart pop-up that links to the American Apparel website.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. Your site is quick to load with nice clean graphics. The payment by paypal link could perhaps be a little more prominent.

From a buyer's perspective, a choice on shirt colour would have been nice, even if it was only one other colour available for each tee. At the moment the philosophy of you can have this design, but only in red, or this design, but only in green is very limiting.

Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
I like it! Very fast load time and very clean. I also dig how when you go to the end of the list, you are immediately taken back to the beginning

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Nice looking site. I like the way that you display the t-shirt designs. The site is clean and not cluttered which is nice.

The only thing I would recommend is adding additional ways to contact you. People tend to be more comfortable shopping with sites that have a phone number and a physical address somewhere on the site.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love your site because...I had the same idea for mine!:D Right now my website looks different but in the future I also wanted to put the shirts on the string that is moving and in the background I wanted grass,sky and butterflies(because it's for kids).I wanted to put it on the top of my home page.But it came out too big for the top,so I decided not to do it right now. But I love the idea! My website is not ready now,but I also want only paypal :) -cause it's cheaper and I'm not sure how many shirts I'm gonna sell...
Anyway, good luck to you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts