T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Brother gt-541 and the Stahl's Hotronix 16"x20" autorelease. both should be here next week.

its going to be run from my house. will i have any problems with the outlets. my outlets are 15 amps. i plan on running a computer, and router and modem on the same line as the printer and out the heatpress on an outlet that has nothing else on it.

thanks

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
A heat press can max out a 15 amp outlet. So you might want to run the heat press off of one circuit and the computer and printer off a different one. Might need to be careful with just using two different outlets as some times the outlets are on the same circuit. You will know if this is the case when the breaker trips. Most people are able to find two outlets that will be able to run everything you mentioned in the same room.

Best wishes with your new equipment!

Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, there are 4 outlets in the room the equipment is going in. 2 are on the same circuit along with my bathroom light and bathroom outlet, so those are going to be used for the printer and computer. the other two outlets are linked to an outlet in my living room that never gets used and my outside flood light. i rarely use my outdoor light except when i need it so as long as i dont use the light while using the heatpress i should be ok. i am just worried that the amps still wont be enough. i guess i ll have to wait for the equipment to arrive, thanks for your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts