T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone here attend the Visual Impact Expo in Sydney last week.
If so how was it?
I wanted to attend but I couldn't. I really wanted to go to see the DTG Viper in action a little more and was wondering if there was any big news, well any news really, regarding DTG products that came out of the expo?
I am keen to get a DTG machine, but I'm not sure if I can wait until after the Melbourne show in September. I also hear they offer good discounts at these expo's.

·
Registered
80 Posts
They generally follow the expos with the same sort of prices. At the show they were demonstrating the DTG Viper, and had the prototype of their new machine, the DTG M2 (I think its called that) which is due out within the next few months.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Banga,

I attended the expo and all I can say is that it was my first and it was well worth the flight to Sydney!! Great for equipment and ideas. As for pricing I found no real discounts...I would highly recommend going to the Melbourne one if you can make it! It's great as you get to have all the suppliers under the same roof so to speak..
Cheers Striking

·
Registered
1 Posts
We went & ended up buying a DTG Viper. We are so new to this technology & not really sure if the big expense will pay off!!!

On another note are there any Aussies using inks from DTG inks or GPI (shipped from the states)? I would especially like to know about the white. The prices differences are crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts