T-Shirt Forums banner

Viper - "Auto-Rewind" is not working

[DTG Brand] 
2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  InkHead 
#1 ·
Hi Folks - I am new to garment printing and just received my Viper a couple weeks ago. We have been working through some expected challenges as well as one that I was not expecting.

The "Auto-Rewind" feature is not working. In fact instead or rewinding it is moving forward and my shirt holders have fallen on the floor a few times because of it.

Any thoughts?

#2 ·
you mean your platten has been drop ? Ouchhh sounds like you need to change your platten. :)
i believe this comes with the calculation thru your PRint Pro .. when i bought my DTG VIper i have a 1 week training with the Impression GUY, and the first thing we discussed is NEVER FALL Your Platten on the floor.. if you need you need replacement lolz...

#3 ·
Thanks Mediapress. My issue was resolved yesterday. SWF overnighted a "boss board" and a tech did a great job talking me through installing it. Apparently the firmware was bad on the old one so although the belt was not reversing it thought it was, hence when it went to do the second pass it just pushed the platten off the end of the rollers. I am working with SWF as we speak to get them replaced because I certainly have concerns with their condition. I am sure they will do the right thing and replace the ones that I have.

Thx for the response!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.