T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm based in Auckland, New Zealand and was wondering if anyone knows of any vinyl suppliers any where here in New Zealand that sell at wholesale prices that I can contact.

Any information would be much appreciated thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi, we have been referred to this website --Ucut50 Colours - heatpress.co.nz, but they are based in Wellington, and courier to you for free if your order is over $50. We have just received a roll from them and are impressed with the quality of the vinyl.

You can also contact a guy called Kevin at Welldone equipment, he's based in Henderson, this is his website www.welldone.co.nz. We did buy vinyl from this place, but I felt the vinyl was too thin.

I found it frustrating too trying to find suppliers of vinyl at wholesale prices. Will be using these guys for now, but will keep searching.

Hope this info helps you.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi thanks for link, that is an amazingly awful site they have managed to make there! I was clicking through trying to find a price for the vinyl and somehow ended up at chemica.fr which would appear to be a French site?
Looks like it may be easier to give this company a call!

·
Registered
18 Posts
we use Sign supplies, they are based in Auckland and have reps all over. Service is good, Ask for Dave Hayley if you are in Waikato BOP - good guy.
You also have Stahls Graphics and Nimbis, a little pricier and can also produce stuff for you if time is of the essence.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep i also use Sign Supplies in Wellington. Always easy to deal with, supply any length and shipping is next day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts