T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a vinyl supplier that has quality vinyl that is competitively priced with good service?

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm near Milwaukee, WI. I use Fellers. Coincidentally, they have a warehouse right by me; that was awesome to find out. I can call in an order and just go pick it up... no shipping fees and no waiting. See if they have a warehouse near you. Regardless, I've had very good exchanges with them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just placed an order with Heat Transfer Warehouse - Heat Transfer Vinyl, Cad-Cut Vinyl, Heat Transfer Materials . They sell Thermoflex - all kinds. They have both 15" and 20" wide and are very competitively priced. You can buy just 1 yard of a color (great for those "weird color" jobs using vinyl that you will NEVER use again). The more you buy, the less per yard. You can get a 5 yard roll for just 32.50, compared to $39.25 and up at my local suppliers. They also have 3 different grades of reflective - not sure of the brand.
Small drawback is that they are in North Dakota, good news is they offer free shipping on $150 orders, so I stocked up on White and Black. I'm so happy I found them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try Stahls ID Direct. They offer a huge variety of heat applied vinyl's for any type of garment. They have both 15 inch and 20 inch rolls, they also sell by the yard. The more you buy the less it cost. If you order from the website they give even bigger discounts and they offer discounts to repeat customers.
If you do the cost comparision to other companies Stahls ID Direct is actually less expensive and you are guaranteed the highest quality product.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone I will probably find one of these suppliers to do business with.

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Fellers for everything no T-shirt and Coastal Business :)

what do you mean "no t-shirt" for fellers? i have started using fellers recently and it's been great so far. and they have T-shirt vinyl. it's called fibron. i am unsure of who they get it from, but it presses and feels just like thermoflex plus to me. thermoflex was all i was using and i was buying it from specialty graphics. they also have awesome customer service and good pricing. the only reason i have gone with fellers lately is because they are local and they carry oracal 651 for decals. i like the fact that i can call in an order at 8 in the morning and by 9 or 10 someone from the warehouse calls me and let's me know it's ready to go pick up. the down side has been having to see Frank Feller on every frickin page in their catalog. i really don't think someone can love themselves anymore than him:D

·
Registered
165 Posts
I "third" Specialty Graphics! Great customer service, and they carry a very wide variety of products; most you can purchase by the foot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts