T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Looking for a vinyl supplier in New Zealand. I am in Wellington but I guess anything close will do.

Cheers,
Marco.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!
I'm checking that out ATM. I wanted to ask you.

I'm a student and I need a plotter and heat press. I had this gear in Canada but I need to get it again now that I'm in Wellington.

Do you know where I can get a REALLY cheap plotter or heat press? Or do you think it might be wise to ask some shops if theyd let me work there (out of generosity)? :D:D

just looking for connections really.

cheers,
marco.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Marco

If you're looking for cheap, have you tried looking on Trade Me. There are more Chinese imports being listed every week, you get what you pay for though. I've seen heat presses on Trade me for $400 ono and cutter/plotters for under $1,000.

I just purchased a 16x20 Stahl Hotronix Auto clam press from the U.S. it cost me $2,400 NZD landed.
You can purchase a New Roland GX24 for $3,000.
That seems like a lot of money but it's well worth the initial outlay to produce quality product.

Unfortunately, because the market is small & competitive in NZ I think you would be very lucky to find an existing shop/business who would let you use their equipment, but no harm in asking, Kiwi's love a tryer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts