T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My head is spinning, I have been reading this forum for days, have been on multiple websites for a supplier. What I am looking for is one store that has a vinyl for window decals (I am guessing choice by many is Oracal 651) and one that sells a good heat press vinyl that will be pressed on cotton tshirts. I would like a one stop shop so I don't have to pay alot for shipping. Some stores shipping 1 roll of vinyl and 1 roll heat press vinyl was $30, I think that is crazy. So if anyone can recommend anything. For the t-shirts I want something affordable but also works and looks great.

Thank you!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Has anyone tried CAD-CUT® PS Vinyl from stahls for window decals?
-From stahls what would you recommend for cotton t-shirts, there is alot to choose from

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know that... CAD-CUT® PS Vinyl, I cant give a link because you have to be logged in, they don't have a product page for it just when your logged in the buy it now you can see it. They show it on a window. But there is no info for it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay sounds great, would you share where you buy your oracal vinyl? Still looking for the best deal out there.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Has anyone tried CAD-CUT® PS Vinyl from stahls for window decals?
-From stahls what would you recommend for cotton t-shirts, there is alot to choose from.
Actually, CAD CUT PS VINYL is a calandered vinyl for windows, cars, etc. It is rated for upto 5 years outdoor life. I have used it myself and can attest that it holds up very well.

For cotton I would point yout towards either Fashion Film, or SportFilm Lite for a thin heat applied vinyl, and Thermo Film for a thicker, more rugged(think sports) heat applied vinyl.

Best regards.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
check out specialty graphics they are a supporter of this site, give a discount for being a member here, and are great to work with.
I believe this is who I am going going with great prices, shipping price is good, plus a discount, cant go wrong. Plus they even have my jetpro ss heat transfer paper.
-Now siser easy weed for vinyl heat transfer or thermoflex or chemica?
-For the decal (car windows) I believe FDC 4200 is what I want?
-Application tape, what is the best deal with that 10 inch roll? and then over lap if I ever make anything bigger? If I am only making window decals what would you recommend whats the most versatile size?

Thanks everyone for your help!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts