T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

583 Posts
There are basically two types of vinyl: sign vinyl and heat transfer vinyl that is applied to garments. There many textures in both types.

A plotter draws designs. Most vinyl cutters double as plotters when you remove the cutting blade and replace it with a pen.

Flock is a thicker special type of heat-applied vinyl that looks or gives a suede or embroidered finish.

Hope this helps. Other members may be able to explain more clearly.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.