T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, the fifa world cup starts in a few weeks here in South Africa, so i'm using tons of green vinyl at present. The problem i'm having is when pressing numbers on to shirts, glue comes out the top and bottom of the number.This only happens with green.

The temp for this vinyl is 150c-160c. By reducing the temp to 130c-140c there seems to be a slight improvement, but still not perfect. Also if I do not peel warm the shirt spoils. Any ideas on how to get around this?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What brand of vinyl are you using?
I've been buying vinyl from the same company for a few years now, never had any problems upto now. dont know what brand. All I know is they say it is ISO 14001:2004 &
DIN EN ISO 14001:2005 certified
Do you guys ship to South Africa?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I've been buying vinyl from the same company for a few years now, never had any problems upto now. dont know what brand. All I know is they say it is ISO 14001:2004 &
DIN EN ISO 14001:2005 certified
Do you guys ship to South Africa?
I am unfamiliar with that vinyl, so I am afraid I wont be able to shed any light on the issue.

We do business in South Africa. Please PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the sales rep in your area.

Kind Regards,

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts