T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting ready to press vinyl lettering down the leg of sweatpants. These are different than I have dealt with before, they have a seam down the outside of the leg. Can I press the vinyl right onto the seam? Or should I offset it a bit to the front so it is Not on the seam? I appreciate any words of wisdom from someone who has ran into this.

· Registered
153 Posts
I was getting ready to press vinyl lettering down the leg of sweatpants. These are different than I have dealt with before, they have a seam down the outside of the leg. Can I press the vinyl right onto the seam? Or should I offset it a bit to the front so it is Not on the seam? I appreciate any words of wisdom from someone who has ran into this.
Just a suggestion, place the lettering on the front side of the leg beside the seam. leave a bit of a gap between the lettering and the seam. You don't really want it exactly on the side of the leg anyhow. The appearance with look like its on the side but forward facing. Of course that all depends on how large the lettering is too. If your pressing over a seam you'll want some padding underneath when pressing so the seam will sink in when your applying pressure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.