T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
I just finished some samples tonight. They turned out beautifully. Just remember that you need to raise the imprinting area with a teflon pillow or a few mouse pads so that you get even pressure (because of the collar and buttons and such.) Just check the material recommended for your vinyl against the shirts you plan to use.

If anything, you can mock one up in an hour or so just to see how you like it. Getting all my screens ready and printing just one would qualify me for the mental hospital. :D

· Registered
163 Posts
Well, it's completely different. Some people prefer the clean look of the vinyl, while others prefer the more expensive look of the embroidery. Here are some pics of the samples I just did. The pictures really don't do them justice.

The shirts are 3XL, so the designs are actually spaced correctly.:)

· Registered
3,420 Posts
Well, it's completely different. Some people prefer the clean look of the vinyl, while others prefer the more expensive look of the embroidery. Here are some pics of the samples I just did. The pictures really don't do them justice.
Nice job....thanks for sharing.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.