T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,

my GCC EXPERT II LX24 marks origin point 8 cm fromright vinyl edge
making cutting with only 52 cm instead of 60 cm.
does anyone know how to fix it?
all ideas appreciates
Bumper Hood Material property Automotive exterior Office equipment

cheers
Pawel

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't use that plotter, but it looks like you need to move that right pinch roller over to the right, under the white mark on the carriage rail. In other words, move it to the left as far as possible.
hi mfatty500,

thanks for you reply.
but seriously do you mean that the pinch rollers position determines limits of the cutting edges? i will try and tell you but it seem to me very strange. thanks anyway have a nice weekend

· Registered
4,710 Posts
there should be an 'origin' or '0,0' adjustment somewhere in your settings

yup, here it is in your user manual starts at bottom of page 3-1
when it says 'make sure cutter is offline', i think they mean not connected to your computer's cutting program, but simply powered on

mfatty is right about the pinch roller, see section 2.5 in the above manual

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

when it says 'make sure cutter is offline', i think they mean not connected to your computer's cutting program, but simply powered on

mfatty is right about the pinch roller, see section 2.5 in the above manual

when it says 'make sure cutter is offline', i think they mean not connected to your computer's cutting program, but simply powered on mfatty is right about the pinch roller, see section 2.5 in the above manual
there never was any user manual i mean the "real one printed" only the help file. i will check that. thanks a lot for your time and kindness
have a nice weekend
Pawel

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no problem

hope you have a great weekend as well

what are your plans?
lutefisk in the sauna?
no not lutfisk this is an old christmas food tradition but lately started to be forgotten, there are not many people these days, in sweden who still eat it for christmas. for me it will be steak and beer fr weekend.
cheers
Pawel

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't use that plotter, but it looks like you need to move that right pinch roller over to the right, under the white mark on the carriage rail. In other words, move it to the left as far as possible.
hi again mfatty500,
you were right! the pinch rollers position does determine the width of cut. you have saved my day men!
many thanks!
Pawel

· Registered
1,966 Posts
Glad to hear that, Pawel! Glad I & others could be of assistance to you, happy cutting! What part of Sweden are you from? I was there in the 1978 to play hockey, for 2 weeks, we stayed in Treleborg.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Glad to hear that, Pawel! Glad I & others could be of assistance to you, happy cutting! What part of Sweden are you from? I was there in the 1978 to play hockey, for 2 weeks, we stayed in Treleborg.
i live in västra götaland - oh! 1978 that fairy tale is gone and forgotten, today in bigger cities you will find easier a bullet case on pavement than a cigarette butt,
and we are not even half way to NWO yet
stay well
Pawel

· Registered
53 Posts
if your cut job really needs that last few cm, move the first pinchroller off the vinyl, let it do its measurement, then relocate just the first roller back onto the vinyl. just be careful running a big, long job - if the blade runs off the edge, you may end up snagging & trashing the whole piece

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if your cut job really needs that last few cm, move the first pinchroller off the vinyl, let it do its measurement, then relocate just the first roller back onto the vinyl. just be careful running a big, long job - if the blade runs off the edge, you may end up snagging & trashing the whole piece
hi Sharon,
thanks for the hint, but as you said i would rather not risk the machine in first place because it is not sure if the machine could be broken as well like broken knife holder, maybe the transmission belt or something else. nevertheless i appreciate your consideration.
stay well
Pawel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.