T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. i am trying to cut vinyl with easy sign for tee shirts. but i don't know how to box the graphic so i could weed it properly. can somebody help me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm not sure what "box the graphics" means. I'm also not sure what "easy sign" is. I can only guess that easy sign is a cutting program and box the graphic may mean drawing a weed border around the graphics. Need a little more information.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If your easy sign is the program you use to run your plotter, does it work with .eps files? It should be easier for u to create your lines in adobe Illustrator then import to your program to cut....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes. easy sign is my cutting program. i hear people say draw a box around your project before cutting. i have used my cutter but not with the best results. thank for yall help

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I have not used this program before, but I did find a link to help files for this software. Here is the link: EasySIGN - Sign Making Software - Demo

There should be a way to draw a rectangle. All you need to do is drag a rectangle around your design, and then adjust it so that it does not waste material. That is really all you need to do to make a weed border.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts